Sales Support & Solution Intern
IX Telecom is a global, award-winning Virtual Network Operator (VNO) that offers internet connectivity, SD-WAN, and managed services. Our solutions can be deployed in more than 200 countries and territories to support global businesses. We provide a seamless, more innovative network and internet access experience to ISPs, system integrators, agencies, financial institutions, MNCs, airlines and embassies worldwide. Delve into borderless connectivity with IX.
Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realize what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that helps push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever-increasing automation in a COVID-stricken world.
Responsibilities for Sales Support & Solution Specialist:-
- Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts, and other related issues
- Provide the sales team with data reports and sales guides
- Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
- Identify and keep up with sales trends
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
As an intern in this department, your task will be assisting the team to do our daily tasks to ensure we deliver the best output to the related party.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or other related areas
- Open-minded and enthusiastic about learning new concepts
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Works well with minimal supervision
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this mission, you are exactly the type of candidate we are looking for. We look forward to having you on the team. See you on the other side.
- Record a 1-2 minute self-introduction video uploaded to any video hosting platform such as Google Drive or YouTube.
- Paste the link to the video in the "Apply Now" section so we can view it. (Tell us about yourself and why you are the best fit for this role)